Thursday, March 26, 2009

im not always gonna be happy


i have many flaws n many ups n downs. my attitude goes from 0 to 10 with in seconds, its uncontrolable sometimes i jus get so pissed off i dont kno what to do with my self. there have been many times where i have gotten so mad that ive cried. as sad as it seems ive lived to face another day right. sometimes ppl jus dont kno how to communicate wit me n thats fine i do admit that i dont kno how to express myself as much as i should. well sometimes i dont kno how to express myself at all.



it might seem as though im always tryna find love. but i think ive found it im jus afraid i might lose it. jus becuz of the arguement. and shit that doesnt get solved. we jus fight n make up nothin gets resolved. so constantly i have the same feelings n they jus dwell all over my mind n more n more they build. constantly hurting me.



how can i get back to where i uses to b. HAPPY. not saying that im not happy i am very happy. its just sometimes i dont kno how to handle things that hurt me. i wish i could jus express my self. its hard to explain. ive jus realized i cant always be happy i guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment