Wednesday, April 1, 2009

selfish

MY mom sed I'm selfish cuz i complain about my bf goin to help his friends. Ok its ok if u go help ur friends but don't tell me at the last min. When I'm suppose to b on my way to come meet u. I'm not selfish cuz this shit happens ova n ova n again n its really fuckin annoyin.

I could see if he hit me up like a hour before, or told me when i talked to him atleast 45 mins before. N i wouldn't prob. Been that mad. But now I'm heated becuz it seems as though me waitin for him is becomin an everyday thing n its really aggy.
&heart;
I swear ALL dudes are dumb at some point cuz all they really do is think about them selves.

Maybe I'm jus really ∀ bitch n everything jus aggervates the shit outta me.... nah f that it aint me its the motherfreakin world.

Lmao i really don't care no more I'm def mad selfish n idc cuz i deserve to be. I'm lil mIss Special n that's how i should be treated cuz I'm a mother freakin queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment