Saturday, April 4, 2009

LOve LIfe

So there's These females who in a lil over about 2 years I've grown to love the hell out of. LIke its crazy cuz like i honestly didn't believe i had friends. N shit i still don't these females are more like my bitches/my sisters. Like when it comes to my life they kno pretty much everything about me.

Damn i really loves these females. Ucdc+lianne are like my negros for life. They might think I'm crazy n that i have a few screws loose shit i think I'm outta my mind half the time. But oh well. They still my girls thou n will always be no matter who else comes around.

NO Homo their apart of my lOVe life becuz they withoUt a doubt are My LOVers For eva. No HOmO.


I LOVe U MekaH(madiSoN Barbie|★| )
I LOve u NajauNa(mOdel DiVa |♡|)
I lOVe u ZAKIYA(Jai BarbIe, zakYra idk y i call u that|:-)|)
I LOVe U AnDrea( BuGGa, tickel Fickel Wickel|:-*|)
I LOVe U Ashlee(shLee, salT N Pepper|:-p|)
I LOVe U LIaNne(BabYs MOther|;-)|)

No comments:

Post a Comment