Thursday, April 30, 2009

I'm Jus Me♥



There Will Neva Be anOther
The World wouldn't be abLe to HanDle
AnOther KIerra??
I DOuBt it.
Don't Get mE wrong I'm NOt Bad..


IMMa SWeeTHeart. Don't u THINK so.♥♥

DefiNitioN OF Me.

Sweet LOVeaBLe, Kierra MaRie JeanNette JOHnson. I am ∀ Queen IN MY Own
MINd n NO One wIlL eva ChanGe that. There aRe mY friEnds Of UCDc That
call Me KILLa Or The BabYDoLL ICe CrEaM. SoMe KNOw Me As QuEen KIerra Or
SpECiAL K. I'M very EmotiONal. But i HIde MY emotiONs OfteN froM those
Who around Me. I KNO its BAd BUT doNt JudGe Me.
I'M NICE when I wanNa Be n can aUtoMaticAllY turn INto A B*$&#. I'M Jus
Me N I'M nOt LIke NO Other TrUst Me.. ULl NevA FiNd iN a MILlI anOther
Gurl LIKe Me uNLess She's MY dAuGHTer n IN that cAse sheLL Be wOrst. N
HavE ∀ MIxture OF Her FATHER....

I'M aM THE queen♡

Kierra

No comments:

Post a Comment