Friday, May 15, 2009

Is this wat it is

Damn right now i feel like cry.
It seems like this might be the end. Or like were at a stand still.
How can u love someone so much that u put them before u but they don't
see ne thin that u do.
U stop everythin ur doin to talk to them n they can't see it.
How'd it all get so crazy so fast.
One min we in love the next we jus here
Like i lost soul in limbo.

It feels like I'm still in love but u lost ur interest n the only thing
is that u don't wanna lose me. If its like that I'd rather know then jus
b sittin her lookin like a dummy stuck n in love. Every day it gets
harder n harder n harder to let go cuz its like u can't jus let go of
somethin that uve grown to love. Was it really love on ur end.

It feels as though u was forced to fake the love cuz i loved u so much.
Hurt about it yet I'm keepin my cool cuz I'm a woman n i gotta keep my
cool. Can't let the world see my pain. But then there's the other thin
that i can't hide most of my pain becuz the emotions run thur my blood n
kill my soul.

Intense.

Damn now i really feel like cryin...
Fuck why'd I'd have to love why couldn't this be like the others y
couldn't i jus leave it as friends. I wouldn't be as hurt as i am right
now.
I've been thur so much in the last 5 months. I don't want it to end..
Fuck the tears are comin n my ♡ is hurtin..
This pain runs deep. I'm tired of bein hurt. Ova n ova again it seems
like the pain only get worst everytime i try.

I'm tired of tryin I'm all out of sanity.
I jus wanna have someone who feels how i feel cuz my love does run deep
n I'm to givin well this time. I gave my ♥ n my all n it seems as thou
i got shitted on where the fuck is the person who sed they'd love me
foreva n lookin the other way would neva be an opition.

Damn i failed this time.
I don't want no other options i rather be alone. Cuz a hurt alone is
better then the pain of ♡ ache.

Idk. For right now ill hold on till i see the truth.
Kierra

No comments:

Post a Comment