Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thinking

Sittin here thinkin.
Thoughts of a broken soul.
Nothin that could reallly break it cuz nothin has happen that really
could.
Jus feels like its the end the end of everythin.
Maybe jus depression
Something is wrong I'm losin my mind.
I really don't kno what to do ne more.

Crazy thinkin back to the summer when everyone was leavin an andrea made
everyone cry... oh the emotions..

Thinkin back to the begining where there was all happiness n no fights
well maybe jus me gettin mad n then happy again. Where there were no
tears cuz now there always here when u get under my skin cuz i care for
u so much.

Back to the parties they were fun i do admit n the partying life style
had my mind in a twice where the same faces didn't bother me as much as
they do now when i uses to say hi to everyone i knew now I'm jus a bitch
to you oh well that's life.

Summer days turn into summer night chillin wit the ladies doin w.e no
sexual. Fun. Laughs. dancing.

Although i miss the life of partyin i wouldn't go back cuz its not my
thing no more i wanna jus chill sit back n relax. Jus realize what
someone sed was true there are to different sides well there's more then
that but to specific sides. There's special n then there's Kierra.
Special was the partyin lovin girl. N Kierra Jus wants love n wants to
chill.

Kierra jus recently came to life.

Its like i think a lot well way more then a lot now. N my thoughts are
so scattered that when i smoke i think about 20-30 things at a time n
before i thought it was jus being overly high but its actually all the
thoughts that are really in my head come more to light n i keep
everything to myself so does ne one really kno me.

Well actually they do cuz i say what i feel when I'm asked....

I'm really jus half crazy..
Kierra

No comments:

Post a Comment